Contact information: email@example.com or 781-736-5065
The Department of Student Activities (DSA) will develop some virtual programming options for students to continue engaging with the campus community throughout the rest of the semester. Additionally, DSA is working with all recognized clubs to assist them with outstanding contracts, reimbursements, and other club related matters.
Virtual Involvement and Programming
- DSA shared information with clubs about transitioning officers and updating their documentation in preparation for the upcoming academic year.
- Information has been shared with club leaders regarding how to use Skype, Zoom, Slack, and other virtual meeting platforms to continue holding meetings for the rest of the semester.
Enhancing the Student Experience
As a part of the Division of Student Affairs, the Department of Student Activities:
- Virtual Involvement and Programming
- Brandeis Independent Consultant Agreement (ICA) (PDF)
- Club Contract Information
- Club Renewal Form
- Design Approval Form
- Food Waiver Form
Quick Tips (Leadership and Programming Resources)
- Reserve Equipment and Large Games
- Reserve a Usdan Bulletin Board
- Submit an Event to the Brandeis Calendar