Campus Shuttles and Van Routes
Brandeis provides safe and efficient transportation for all members of the community who need to travel from one point to another on campus or who need to commute to downtown Waltham, Cambridge or Boston.
Service Changes as of March 17, 2020
Please take note of the upcoming suspensions of campus shuttle services. We will update students remaining on campus about any ongoing services:
- Escort Safety will run the nighttime campus loop for the week of March 16 through March 21. Services will terminate at 2:45 a.m. Saturday morning. Anyone who has safety concerns at night should call Public Safety at 781-736-5000
- Joseph's will run the evening Waltham route through Thursday, March 19 from 4 p.m. to 11 p.m. Services will terminate with the last run on Thursday night.
- The Boston/Cambridge bus is canceled for the remainder of the semester.
- The daily Waltham Joseph's shuttle will stop running Thursday, March 19 at the end of the day, 4 p.m.
- A Market Basket shuttle service will be provided by Crystal Transport service from Monday, March 23 through Friday, March 27. The shuttle will run from 12 noon until 4 p.m., and leave from the Spingold Theater circle, which is the usual location.
- Daytime Campus Shuttle (Joseph's Transportation): Schedule | Details | Live Tracking
- Campus BranVan (Escort Safety Service): Schedule | Details | Live Tracking
Waltham and Beyond
- Daytime Waltham Shuttle (Joseph's Transportation): Schedule | Details | Live Tracking
- Market Basket Shuttle: Schedule | Details
- Evening Waltham BranVan (Escort Safety Service): Schedule | Details | Live Tracking
- Boston/Cambridge Shuttle: Thursday Schedule | Friday Schedule | Saturday Schedule | Sunday Schedule | Details